Forster Country Footpaths

Footpaths and other Public Rights of Way are marked on Ordnance Survey maps.  You can view maps on various websites but the authoritative updated map is published by Hertfordshire County Council on their website  You need to zoom in to see details.  The numbers at both ends are used with the name of the parish to define a path.
           If you find a problem with a path such as an obstruction, a faulty gate or sign, then please report it to HCC; 0300 123 4047 or use the Highways Fault Form on
           Additionally or alternatively, tell us via the website “Contact Us” facility.
           Nationally, footpath faults may be reported via the Ramblers Association at    Reports will be passed to a local representative.